skip0110 Messages 5,178 Worcester, MA Messages skip0110 Nov 21, 2004 #1,831 Dirty Vegas - Simple Things
Delphic Reason Delphicreasonium Staff Emeritus Messages 9,589 Messages GTP_DelphicR Messages Esoterik1 Nov 21, 2004 #1,836 Both fantastic songs, Shannon... Those are my 2 favorite Fear Factory songs off their newest album... Tool - The Patient So awesome a song. Click to expand... That's a big 👍 from me, as well... Mastodon - Iron Tusk
Both fantastic songs, Shannon... Those are my 2 favorite Fear Factory songs off their newest album... Tool - The Patient So awesome a song. Click to expand... That's a big 👍 from me, as well... Mastodon - Iron Tusk
under18carbon Messages 3,692 Nov 21, 2004 #1,837 Tool - Lateralus With my feet upon the ground I lose myself within the sounds and open wide to suck it in I feel it move across my skin! Lovely.
Tool - Lateralus With my feet upon the ground I lose myself within the sounds and open wide to suck it in I feel it move across my skin! Lovely.
Shannon Messages 15,799 Nov 21, 2004 #1,840 Delphic Reason Both fantastic songs, Shannon... Those are my 2 favorite Fear Factory songs off their newest album... Click to expand... I think it's about time I bought their latest album... Ozzy Osbourne - "A.V.H."
Delphic Reason Both fantastic songs, Shannon... Those are my 2 favorite Fear Factory songs off their newest album... Click to expand... I think it's about time I bought their latest album... Ozzy Osbourne - "A.V.H."
Iceman Staff Emeritus Messages 5,491 Wisconsin, USA Nov 21, 2004 #1,842 Killswitch Engage - Fixation on the Darkness
Delphic Reason Delphicreasonium Staff Emeritus Messages 9,589 Messages GTP_DelphicR Messages Esoterik1 Nov 21, 2004 #1,843 Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Nov 21, 2004 #1,846 Metallica - Enter Sandman
Blackbird. Premium Messages 9,347 Bay Area Messages BlackbirdGTP Messages Blackbird5150 Nov 21, 2004 #1,847 Delphic Reason Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole Click to expand... Never heard that one.
Blackbird. Premium Messages 9,347 Bay Area Messages BlackbirdGTP Messages Blackbird5150 Nov 21, 2004 #1,850 Led Zepplin - Kashmir
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Nov 21, 2004 #1,854 Metallica - One
Blackbird. Premium Messages 9,347 Bay Area Messages BlackbirdGTP Messages Blackbird5150 Nov 21, 2004 #1,855 Metallica - Some Kind Of Monster
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Nov 21, 2004 #1,857 Metallica - Fuel
Blackbird. Premium Messages 9,347 Bay Area Messages BlackbirdGTP Messages Blackbird5150 Nov 21, 2004 #1,858 Metallica - Fuel Darn you, EH!
gtavcfan Messages 2,185 Seattle, WA Nov 21, 2004 #1,859 Damm, 5 Metallica posts in a row, anyways, this makes six: Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Nov 21, 2004 #1,860 Black Eyes Peas - Let's Get Retarded a little different from Metallica... i ended the streak....