What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,204 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infected Mushroom - Dream Teather
 
Linkin Park - Faint
 
APC - The Outsider
 
The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
 
Killswtich Engage - The Rose of Sharyn
 
In Flames - My Sweet Shadow
 
Overseer - Supermoves
Overseer - Basstrap
Overseer - Screw Up
Overseer - Velocity Shift

A Overseer fest.
 
Children of Bodom - Every Time I Die
 
Hoobastank - Disappear
 
Bal-Sagoth - Starfire Burning Upon The Ice-Veiled Throne Of Ultima Thule (album)
 
Pearl Jam - Black
 
Bass Mechanics - Bass Station

Without any speakers able to playback the bass, this track is so lame :indiff:
 
D I G I T A L L Y - I M P O R T E D trance station
 
Pantera - This Love
 
Motley Crue - Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
 
Between the Buried and Me - Mordecai

Followed by:

Ray Charles - What'd I say


;)
 
Guns 'n Roses - You Could Be Mine

Guns 'n Roses - Sweet Child 'o Mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back