What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,230 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
gun's n' roses - welcome to the jungle
 
Legião Urbana - Dezesseis
 
Guns n' Roses - Down here on the farm
 
Pink Floyd - Confortably Numb
 
Wyclef Jean - Perfect Gentleman
 
Killswitch Engage - World Ablaze
 
Toni Braxton - unbreak my heart
 
Slipknot - Duality
 
Sixdia Nova - Can you feel , feel free?
 
Slipknot - Left Behind
 
Killswitch Engage - Take This Oath
 
Opeth - Blackwater Park
 
Tool - Ticks & Leeches
 
Eminem - The Way I Am

One of the very few rap songs I like.
 
Audioslave - Like a Stone
 
White Zombie - Super-Charger Heaven
 
Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live :yuck:

Why do I have this in my computer?
 
Slipknot - Wait And Bleed
 
Rammstein - Spielhur

Godsmack - Serenity
 
Green Day -Whatsername
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back