What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,234 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franz Ferdinand - The Dark of the Matinee

👍👍
 
Beth Orton - Central Reservation (Spiritual Life - Ibadan Remix)
 
Modest Mouse - Float On
Modest Mouse - Alone Down There
The Used - Take It Away
Pap Roach - Getting Away With murder
The Streets - Dry Your Eyes
 
Led Zepellin - Black Dog
 
Ride - Leave Them All Behind (from OX4 The Best of Ride)
 
Metallica - Battery
 
Pantera - Message in Blood

I'm listening to their "Cowboys From Hell" album. My favorite Pantera Album.
 
The Used - Take it Away
 
Delphic Reason
All in all, I was quite dissapointed in the latest offering from APC...

I don't think so. I liked the album the first time I heard it. I couldn't stop listening to Imagine. But then we all know I'm... weird... :sly:

My personal opinion is that eMOTIVe is on par with the other 2 studio albums. Yes, I said 2. I also love Thirteenth Step. If you think I'm a Maynard fanboy, so be it. ;)

Also, Delphic - it's "eMOTIVe". MOTIV are all in capitals, not just the M.

Listening to Soilwork's Song Of The Damned right now, by the way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back