What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,343 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Grimmett - The Number of The Beast

followed by

Metallica - Sad But True
 
The Rasmus - In The Shadows
 
Tool - Stinkfist
 
Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
 
Roxette - Dangerous

Yes that´s right, I like Roxette, so what? Sue me!
 
lol

Gabrielle - Dreams can come true
 
Raul Seixas - Tente Outra Vez

This song is awesome. 👍👍👍
 
Nelly - My Place
 
Outkast - Ms Jackson
 
Phil Collins - Take A Look At Me Now
 
One winged angel from the final Fantasy Soundtrack pretty nice!
 
Nina Sky - Move Your Body Girl
 
Metallica - Harvester of Sorrow
 
Slipknot - Left Behind
 
12 Stones - Broken
 
Slipknot - My Plague
 
Skip? What the heck happened to your avatar? I can't see it.

Infected Mushroom - Chrystals
 
Slipknot - Gently
 
Cosmic
Skip? What the heck happened to your avatar? I can't see it.
Really? I saved it as a png with transparency, which doesn't work in IE I guess. I'll change it to a gif. Maybe that'll work better.

12 Stones - Walk Away
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back