What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,348 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
skip0110
Really? I saved it as a png with transparency, which doesn't work in IE I guess. I'll change it to a gif. Maybe that'll work better.

12 Stones - Walk Away
Mine avatar is saved as png too. I don't think that's the problem ;)

Eric prydz - call on me
 
Maybe it might be working now? (saved as gif)

Velvet Revolver - Falling to Pieces
 
It's working now.

Infected Mushroom - childhood
 
Three of a Kind - Babycakes 2 step remix
 
Oleander - Champion
 
Three Of A Kind - Babycakes (Normal Version)
 
Blackstreet and Mya - Take Me There (From Rugrats Movie)
 
Orbital - Halcyon & On & On
 
Damien Rice - Cannonball
 
Run DMC - Take the Money and Run
 
Britney Spears - Toxic
 
Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie
 
Duran Duran - Sunrise
 
Spooky, I also have a tune called Sunrise on right now!

Afterlife - Sunrise (DJ Thunda & The K-20 Allstars Remix)
 
:lol:

DMX - Ruff Riders Anthem
 
Cryptopsy - Whisper Supremacy
 
Keane - Bedshaped
 
The last four pages are about four/five different users...

I've been on a DCFC streak lately, the stuff's so catchy:

Death Cab For Cutie - Photobooth
 
Soundgarden - Outshined

I'm really into their Badmotorfinger album right now.
 
Motorhead - Eat the Rich



;)
 
Nena - 99 red Balloons
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back