What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,348 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get Retarded
 
A Perfect Circle - "Weak And Powerless (Tilling My Grave Mix)"
 
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication (radio)
 
Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started

Is it just me, or do we whore out this thread more than anyone else? :lol:

Tool - "Parabola"
 
Stinky Chicken
Is it just me, or do we whore out this thread more than anyone else? :lol:

:lol: I think we do!!!

Slipknot - Metabolic
 
Tool - "H."

Any word back on that comment you made about "not searching" and "gravedigging" yet, mate?
 
Some other dude claimed that the guy who "grave dug" was deviating from the original topic and that was what they were accusing him of. :rolleyes:

But ive seen similar situations in so many threads. Even when i was a youngster in GTP, i was accused of "grave digging" and "posting already-treated-threads". Can't win em all lol

Slipknot - New Abortion
 
I don't think you can win anything. You summed it up when you said that if you post a new thread people say you should search, but if you search you're accused of grave digging.

Where's the justice?

Tool - "Die Eier Von Satan"
 
Stinky Chicken
Where's the justice?

Thats the thing, there is no justice :indiff:

Slipknot - Interloper
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
Thats the thing, there is no justice :indiff:

Slipknot - Interloper

I think you should just make a thread and if people tell you to search instead, outline what we just discussed and tell them to shove it.

No not literally.

Tool - "Part Of Me (live)"
 
Stinky Chicken
I think you should just make a thread and if people tell you to search instead, outline what we just discussed and tell them to shove it.

No not literally.

:lol: I think I'll go and help the new victims, who are at the brunt of these accusations.

Slipknot - Skin Ticket
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
:lol: I think I'll go and help the new victims, who are at the brunt of these accusations.

Slipknot - Skin Ticket

Let me know if it works. :p

Tool - "Push it (live)"
 
Wargore - Decade in Benevolence.
 
Tool - Intermission

Best Tool song ever :p
 
Stinky Chicken
Let me know if it works. :p

I'll keep you posted ;)

Slipknot - Spit It Out
 
cool

Slipknot - Duality
 
Slipknot - Disasterpiece
 
Dream Theater - "Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence - I. Overture"

That's what Foobar's copy command lists it as...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back