What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,790 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delphic Reason
Sir Mixalot... He's from Seattle...





;)
That's who it is.
The song is just so funny. I mean, the location I'm in now...I'd get so many looks. :lol:
 
McLaren F1GTR
That's who it is.
The song is just so funny. I mean, the location I'm in now...I'd get so many looks. :lol:

Sir Mixalot - Baby Got Back

.. full title ;)

As for me:

Shihad - Gimme Gimme
 
Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
 
Frou Frou - Must be dreaming

Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough

Nice... 👍

Depeche Mode - Dream on





;)
 
Delphic Reason
Frou Frou - Must be dreaming

Awesome, I love their album. 👍

Way Out West - Melt
 
tabs
Awesome, I love their album. 👍

Way Out West - Melt

Yeah, I love their style... Her voice mixed with the experimental electronic is breathless...

Heart - Crazy on you





;)
 
Blondie - Atomic
 
Delphic Reason
Yeah, I love their style... Her voice mixed with the experimental electronic is breathless...

Then you should check out that song I just posted by Way Out West.



That 30 second sample doesn't do it justice, though. :grumpy:


Thrice - The Beltsville Crucible
 
tabs
Then you should check out that song I just posted by Way Out West.



That 30 second sample doesn't do it justice, though. :grumpy:


Thrice - The Beltsville Crucible

I never listened to Frou Frou before but had to check it out.. And I really like it. Thanks! 👍 Way Out West sounds ok too.

The Raveonettes - Seductress Of Bums
 
Blur-Song 2
311-For a while
BTW, does anybody know what CD that gorillaz song "Rock it" is from?
[http://www.wimp.com/blah
enjoy
 
AC/DC - Spiders
 
Superdrag - Radio (Teenage Fanclub Cover)
 
Delphic Reason
Sir Mixalot... He's from Seattle...





;)
It's a shame Sir Mixalot is degraded to making Ringtones for Jamster now :(

I am lsitening to:

Death By Stereo - W.W.J.D?
 
Mad Season - Above





;)
 
Korn - Word up
 
Rage Against The Machine ~ Sleep Now In The Fire

Duh duh do duh dooooo duh!! Tom Morello at his finest
:D
 
Audioslave ~ Be Yourself

Nothing better than audioslave at 1:50 am... :)
 
smellysocks12
Necro - Vaginal Secretions :D
Sounds interesting :sly:
Saliva-Raise up
 
Guns N' Roses - Yesterdays

yesterdays.gif
 
Bee
Audioslave ~ Be Yourself

Nothing better than audioslave at 1:50 am... :)
That song's so high-strung it actually makes me tired (the same way a room of hyper children can make you tired).

Anyway, I'm listening to The White Stripes' Little Ghost. Such a cool song – sounds like something that would get put together if Jack and Meg invited the two Johns from TMBG to come and compose a song for them all to play. :D
 
Ooh, now The Denial Twist – easily my favorite song on the album (I'm Lonely would be if Jack's voice weren't so scratchy).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back