What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocteau Twins - Cherry Coloured Funk
 
Sorry 'Teenage Fanclub', I'm switching you off to listen to 'Titties And Beer' by Frank Zappa :D

Great avatar by the way Ev0 :lol:
 
Gotta love college humor; tons of great avatar material there! :D

Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast
 
The live version of my previously posted song.
 
SOAD - Marmalade.
 
Hot Butter - Popcorn.
 
10cc - Dreadlock Holiday.
 
Nelly - Dilemma (Drum and bass remix)
 
10cc - Rubber bullets.
 
The Killers - Somebody Told Me.
 
AC/DC - I've got big balls. :lol:
 
Babylon Zoo - Spaceman.
 
TVRKing
10cc - Rubber bullets - Dreadlock Holiday.
Great songs! 👍

TVRKing
AC/DC - I've got big balls. :lol:
You're kidding! :lol: Is that for real?

Jefferson Airplane
- Somebody To Love
 
Touring Mars
You're kidding! :lol: Is that for real?

I swear it's the truth. I don't know why they did it. :lol:
 
TVRKing
AC/DC - I've got big balls. :lol:
Best song ever.. thats on my mp3 player :sly:

I'm listening to:

Matchbook Romance - Lovers And Liars
 
Jay Z - Pump it up (Remix)
 
Coldplay - Clocks
 
Coral - In the morning.
 
Beastie Boys - Triple Trouble
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back