What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,758 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul
 
System Of A Down - Snowblind (Nativity In Black II)
 
Mudvayne - Happy
Mudvayne - Determined

Why hasnt this thread been stickied? I still see the old thread still stickied. Not complaining. Just wondering.
 
Muse - Hysteria

I dont know why but this song rocks right now for some reason.

[EDIT]
Why hasnt this thread been stickied? I still see the old thread still stickied. Not complaining. Just wondering.

Me too.

Green day - Holiday
 
1 Thing (Remix) - Amerie Feat. J.R. Writer

J.R Writer - Writer's Block
 
Alice Cooper - School's Out

Album: School's Out, 1972
Genre: Hard Rock

I didn't know that there was already a third page, I was wondering why no one was posting in the "What are you listening to? II" thread
 
Moloko - Sing it Back
 
Grateful Dead - Estimated Prophet
 
Having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card

Arthur
 
Stevie Wonder - Do i do
 
Dream Theater - Octavarium
 
John Petrucci - Lost Without You (G3 2001, Live At Fleet Pavilion)
 
Star Wars Episode 4 soundtrack.
 
Corey Hart - Sunglasses At Night
 
System of a Down - Bring Your Own Bombs
 
The Human League - Fascination
 
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
 
Geddy Lee - Grace To Grace
 
Weezer - Beverly Hills
 
Strapping Young Lad - Alien
 
Coldplay - Speed of Sound
 
Guns N' Roses - Live and Let Die

Album: Greatest Hits, 2004(?)
Genre: Hard Rock

Originally from the album "Use Your Illusion I", I don't have that album, yesterday I bought "Greatest Hits", and the song is track 10. I had previously heard the song on SIRIUS 23 Hair Nation. And all Hair Metal and Hard Rock tv music station.
 
System of a Down - Old School Hollywood

Best album yet. 👍
 
Darude - Sandstorm
 
John Schroeder - Explosive Corrosive Joseph, from the Ocean's Twelve soundtrack.
 
Usher - Pop Your Collar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back