What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,752 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Miles - Children ( Tilt Remix)
 
System Of A Down - B.Y.O.B. (Mesmerize)

Just got the album.
 
Nice!

Kelis - Millionaire ft Andre 3000
 
Marilyn Manson - Target Audience

-right where it belongs is a good one, and happy (belated) birthday RFTurismo!
 
The Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
The Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star

Playin a little Vice City?


Marilyn Manson - Cruci-Fiction in Space
 
lol

Actually downloaded it along with a load of other Vice city songs 👍

Lil Flip - Sunshine
 
Audioslave - Show Me How To Live
 
Weezer-This Is Such A Pity from the new album Make Believe(which is pretty good but nowhere near the blue album or pinkerton)
 
Coldplay - Clocks
 
String Cheese Incident - Mauna Bowa
 
D12 - Purple Hills [Depeche Mode] from the album Cut the **** up.
 
Skee Lo ; Harold Faltermeyer - I wish Remix, from the album Cut the **** up.
 
System Of A Down - Revenga (Mesmerize)
 
Coldplay - Speed of Light
 
Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way
 
Ice Cube - Today was a good day
 
The Darkness - I believe In a Thing Called Love.
 
Jackass - Party Boy Theme Song.

(I have no clue who made it but its funny. :lol:)
 
Van Halen - Jump (....I have a knife to my throat by the way...)
 
Gerry Rafferty - Right Down The Line (...no longer with knife to throat.. :) )
 
Armand Van Helden - You dont Even Know me
 
Commodore 64 - Arcade Classics.

Some people may call me sad, but I love listening to old retro game music.
 
System Of A Down - This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I´m On This Song (Mesmerize)
 
Love retro game music TVRking 👍

Luther Vandross - Never Too Much.
 
Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay
 
John Petrucci - Wishful Thinking (Suspended Animation)

I really recommend this album for those who like instrumental stuff, like Steve Vai, Joe Satriani style. It´s really good! 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back