What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mars Volta - "Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)"
 
Bounce ~ System of a down
 
The Mars Volta - "Cicatriz ESP"
 
1964. Stone Temple Pilots - [Thank You #14] Sour Girl [4:18]
 
Marilyn Manson - This Is The New ****
 
Marilyn Manson - Obsequey [The Death Of Art]
 
1749. Red Hot Chili Peppers - [Live in Hyde Park CD2 #01] Throw Away Your Television [7:32]
 
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper
 
Before I forget - Slipknot
 
Round and round the iTunes shuffle goes, where it stops nobody knows! It's odd because I like every song and go "wow! I love this song!" Then I realise it's playing because I put it on there so I have to like it. :dopey:


Right now, it's Black Eye - Millencolin I'm going to see these guys on September 23rd. Can't wait.
 
Amon Düül II - Archangels Thunderbird

Pinkard and Bowden
- Propane

"If you wanna get warm,
When you're down on the farm,
Propane....

When you're cousin is hot,
But you're fingers are not,
Propane....

It's so hot, it's so hot, it's so hot...
Propane."

:lol:
 
The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium album.
 
Clor - Good stuff

A fairly new indy band from London, good stuff and they seem to have taken allot of influence from stuuf like Joy Division.
 
The White Stripes - My Doorbell
 
Winnebago Deal - snakerama
 
The Zutons - Zuton Fever
 
Trivium - Rain
 

Attachments

  • emot-rock.gif
    emot-rock.gif
    564 bytes · Views: 589
Dream Theater - Panic Attack

;)
 
Dream Theater - Octavarium

Holy crap. Amazing I say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back