What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool - Schism. I just found this on my computer so I listened to it. I have no idea how it got there because I don't know Tool and probably wouldn't have downloaded it.
 
Revheadnz
Tool - Schism. I just found this on my computer so I listened to it. I have no idea how it got there because I don't know Tool and probably wouldn't have downloaded it.

Well done, you have stepped up in the awesomeness scale. You're currently at level 1.1.

To get to my level, 400, you must be super awesome and listen to more Tool because Tool is good.

Dream Theater - Octavarium (currently at 21:40)




;)👍
 
Great song, but you can understand the words!

Les McCann - Compared to What
 
Godsmack - Running Blind (The EDGE ROCKS!! - 100% ROCK :::: (Godsmack, Ozzy, SlipKnot, Pantera, etc) :::: Format: Active Rock / Extreme Rock 24 HOURS a day ::: AIM- zr9k)
 
Ra - Fallen Angels (The EDGE ROCKS!! - 100% ROCK :::: (Godsmack, Ozzy, SlipKnot, Pantera, etc) :::: Format: Active Rock / Extreme Rock 24 HOURS a day ::: AIM- zr9k)
 
AC/DC - Rock N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
 
Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do
 
311 - Don't Tread on Me
 
Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
 
skip0110
Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
Man... I was just thinking about that band :scared:

But I am listening to:

Coheed And Cambria : In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth 3 (I don't understand :confused: I don't think there is a 1 or 2 :lol: )
 
0757. Guns N' Roses - [Greatest Hits #06] Civil War [7:42]
 
1732. Red Hot Chili Peppers - [By The Way #14] Minor Thing [3:37]
 
2623. Deep Purple - [In Rock (Anniversary Edition) #02] Bloodsucker [4:11]
 
OMG! I found it! Lovelines and it's still damn hilarious even without Adam Corola. :lol:👍
 
1. AC DC - [Back In Black #01] Hells Bells [5:12]

EDIT

2807. Alice Cooper - [School's Out #01] School's Out [3:30]
 
0648. Gorillaz - [Demon Days #06] Feel Good Inc. [3:41]
 
Taurine
Well done, you have stepped up in the awesomeness scale. You're currently at level 1.1.

To get to my level, 400, you must be super awesome and listen to more Tool because Tool is good.

Dream Theater - Octavarium (currently at 21:40)




;)👍

*Level Up*

Yay!

I also founded:

Tool - Parabola

and

Tool - Aenema

but right now I'm listening to:

Blindspott - Yours Truly because that's what's on the radio. Mean song though.
 
"king geedorah (mf doom) - the fine print" [take me to your leader][2003]
 
Lou Reed - Satellite Of Love
 
System Of A Down - Prison Song (Toxicity)
 
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons

Masterpiece of music. 👍
 
Saleen Man
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons

Masterpiece of music. 👍
Agreed! 👍

System Of A Down - Deer Dance (Toxicity)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back