What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,782 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes - Ten Years Gone (Live At The Greek)
 
911_Carrera
System of a Down - Metro
Why have I never heard of this song?

SOAD - Chop Suey!
 
Event
Why have I never heard of this song?

SOAD - Chop Suey!

It's a cover of a Berlin song. Berlin do "Take my Breath Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy".

You should check it out, especially if you listen to the original as well, the SoaD version is awesome. 👍

System of a Down - Boom!
 
Marilyn Manson - Fight Song

followed by...

Leonard Cohen - First We Take Manhattan
 
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
 
Lynard Skynard - The Ballad Of Curtis Lowe

Dead Kennedys - Police Truck
 
I remembered internet radio :D

The Ramones - I wanna be Sedated
 
Grateful Dead - Terrapin Station
 
The best driving song of all time
 
Megadeth - Die Dead Enough
 
Keak Da Sneak - Super Hyphy Oh oh.. Raise da Air! :lol:
 
Apache Indian - Boomshakalaka
 
Silverzone
The Ramones - I wanna be Sedated

Love that song.

Yay! :D I'm finally home after 10 days away and can start listening to music as I normally do almost all the time I'm at home.

Savas Pascalidis - Defend It
 
Juelz Santana- Dipset inferno
 
Hey Jugend, what happened to your GT?

Blod Party - Like Eating Glass
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back