What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,767 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
911_Carrera
Hey Jugend, what happened to your GT?[/i]

I wanted to get rid of it for a while... (And suddenly Touring Mars popped in and made me a premium member) I never play any GT games anymore, just hang out at GTP because of all the nice members here..

Ed Harcourt - All Of Your Days Will Be Blessed

But I do plan to eventually get a PSP and race some Citta..
 
System Of A Down - Metro 👍
 
Incubus - Pardon Me
 
Metallica - Seek And Destroy
 
Foo Fighters - The Colour And The Shape (Album)

I love it.
 
It's a good cd...

30 Seconds To Mars - "Oblivion"[Acoustic](Going to go see them live on September 10th)
 
Rage Against The Machine - Ghost Of Tom Joad


****in amazing song, I tells yah.
 
Ozzy Osbourne - Ironman
 
The Offspring - Hit That
 
Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do

"But I will pray for her
I will call her name out loud
I would bleed for her
I only I could see her now"
 
Rammstein - Du Hast
 
Great song Event. 👍

Slipknot - Vermilion
 
Liz Phair - Good Love Never Dies
 
Viper_Maniac
Slipknot - Vermilion

She's the only one that makes me saaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

👍

RATM - Killing In The Name Of

Not to self: Must learn to play on guitar and bass.
 
Gorillaz - Demon Days
 
Lamb of God - Omerta

Lamb of God - Now you've got something to die for

Mastodon - Blood and Thunder

The mamas and the papas - California Dreamin'





;)
 
Dream Theater - Another Day
 
Delphic Reason
The mamas and the papas - California Dreamin'

Old skool :cool:

The Beach Boys did a cover of that didn't they?

In Flames - Like You Better Dead
 
Linkin Park - Session
 
INXS - The Loved One
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back