What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,767 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, SIR YES SIR!

Next on random winamp...

The Clash - London Calling
 
Bad Cash Quartet - Too Bored To Die

Bad Cash Quartet is a gem in the category not so well known brit/alternative pop bands from Sweden. I can really reccomend their album Outcast.
 
Rage Against The Machine- Guerilla Radio
The White Stripes- My Doorbell/Blue Orchid
Audioslave- Seven Nation Army
 
The Killers - Glamourous Indie Rock 'n' Roll
 
Les McCann - Cochise
 
Steppenwolf - Born to be Wild
 
Para beats ft. Carmen Reece- You Got Me
ACDC- Thunderstruck
 
Vietnow ~ Rage Against The Machine
 
Rush - Natural Science (Rush In Rio)

I just got this album, really cool. I´m thinking of buying the DVD soon.
 
DJ Special K - ATB & Paul Van Dyk mix
 
Rush - Dreamline (Rush In Rio)
 
Rush - O Baterista (Rush In Rio)
 
Coheed and Cambria - The Crowing

Coheed And Cambria - Blood Red Summer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back