What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do
 
Sound Scientists - Conservaory Freestyle
 
Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon
 
Nice choice ^

Mike Jones, Slim Thug and Paul Wall - Still Tippin
 
The Arcade Fire - Cold Wind.
 
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
 
Nofx - Don't Call Me White
 
STEPPENWOLF-Born to be wild
 
@benzoboy: Hahaha, I was listening to that a couple of days ago. Look up to post 3854. :)

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
 
Crash852
@benzoboy: Hahaha, I was listening to that a couple of days ago. Look up to post 3854. :)

I know, I love that song!
 
Dizzee Rascal - 'Jus A Rascal

I need some Jungle.
 
Bush - Little Things

w00t for British grunge.
 
Bangkok Impact - Junge Dame Mit Freundliche
 
Killswitch Engage - Temple From The Within
 
AC/DC - Highway to hell
 
My Chemical Romance - I'm not O.K
 
Something from ZAO I think... it's off a CD I got from my friend. :grumpy: It rocks like Killswitch Engage :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back