What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen - You're My Best Friend
Jack Johnson - Do You Remember
Keith Sweat - Sweat

Raptor65
Ray Charles-Georgia on My Mind,
Probably my favorite Ray Charles song. 👍 I also love the cover of that song by Willie Nelson.
 
rockon.gif
Ram Rod - Dont You Dare Toutch That
rockon.gif
 
They Might Be Giants • New York City
 
I think, I'll listen to some They Might Be Giants, too. :)

-Hey, Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had A Deal

-Birds Fly
 
Say Hi To Your Mom - Lets Talk About Spaceships

And then..

Eminem - Just Lose It
 
Andrea Bocelli - Nessun Dorma

Beautiful song...





;)
 
headbang.gif
ZAO - A Simple Reminder
headbang.gif


I think I found the song to repeat over and over and over! :dopey:
 
Pink Floyd - Shine on You Like Crazy Diamonds, Pts. 1-5
 
21 questions and Answers- 50 cent Feat Monica
 
Nofx - Franco Un-American.
 
TobyMac - The Slam
 
Pink Floyd - Welcome to the machine





;)
 
Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're going down
 
Benny Hill - "Ernie (The Fastest Milkman In The West)"
 
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
 
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
 
Crash852
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
My brother's into their music right now. It was pretty good. 👍

a6m5 is listening to They Might Be Giants again. "The Guitar" from the Apollo 18 album. :p
 
Loop In My Heart - m.flo loves Emyli & YOSHIKA
and
Want Me, Want Me - Namie Amuro
 
The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back