What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ram Rod - No Name Crew
Ram Rod - My Gosh You Broke It
 
Meatloaf - Bat Out of Hell

:D
 
Rise Against - Give It All

Not my usul taste but I really like this song. :)
 
The Bonzo Dog Band - Death Cab For Cutie
 
System of a Down - B.Y.O.B.

I can't believe I hated these guys once. What's another adjective besides "awesome"?
 
I also used to hate SOAD, Shannon.

I also used to hate all forms of rock in general.

This has changed.


Dream Theater - Root of All Evil

;)
 
I used to think SOAD was teeny boppers like Blink182 but they they changed for the good.

Zao - Resistance
 
O-Zone - Dragostea Din Te (Spelling?) :yuck:
 
Death By Stereo - Don't Piss On My Neck And Tell Me That It's Raining
 
Goldfrapp - Supernature.

Not a bad album actually, give it a try if into ellectro disco.
 
Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away 👍
 
Shannon
System of a Down - B.Y.O.B.

I can't believe I hated these guys once. What's another adjective besides "awesome"?

Me too, I used to think they made pointless thrown together music that made no sense.

Now I think they make brilliant pointless thrown together music that makes no sense!

Dredg - Of The Room

Technical hi-hat! 👍
 
An Albatross - Electric Suits and Cowboy Boots

awesome.
 
i dont know if there are any hip-hop fans in GTplanet, but i'm listening to one of my old cds.

Kanye West-College dropout
50 Cent- The Massacre
 
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO and more ZAO!
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
 
BLINDSIDE - Swallow
GREEN DAY - Wake Me Up When September Ends
GORILLAZ - Dare
 
The Postal Service - Nothing Better
 
Pearl Jam - Once [Review Mirror (Greatest Hits 1991-2003)]
 
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
Ram Rod Ram Rod Ram Rod and More Ram Rod
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
 
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
Pearl Jam - Soldier Of Love
 
Monticello - Dillinger Escape Plan
 
HAPPY MONDAYS - Step On

(You're twisting my melon man :) )
 
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River
 
Ray Charles-Georgia on My Mind,

Greycap- Holy crap! They have CCR in Finland! That's...like...crazy.....or something...but cool!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back