What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
tabs
Dave Brubeck - Take Five

👍 Gotta love the drumming (if I have the right DBQ song) :D [edit] And yes it is, I absolutely love Take Five. It's 2nd on my list of 'Songs to learn to play on the drums' right after Ticks and Leaches by Tool.

A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rythmn Of The War Drums
 
Jugend
No. I regret playing it. :(

Wilmer X - För Dum För Pop

Haha. He has a Very Best Of album.

Taurine
👍 Gotta love the drumming (if I have the right DBQ song) :D [edit] And yes it is, I absolutely love Take Five. It's 2nd on my list of 'Songs to learn to play on the drums' right after Ticks and Leaches by Tool.

Yeah, it's insanely cool. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. 👍

Thrice - Send Me An Angel (Cover).
 
tabs
Yeah, it's insanely cool. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. 👍

Thrice - Send Me An Angel (Cover).

Do you have the Take Five album? They're all awesome songs.

Shihad - Wait And See
 
I'm listening to Taurine talk ****. :)👍
 
BlackZ28
Hehehe I'm jk. I want chicken nuggets! :(

Well you can sit here with me and listen to Amos Lee - Arms Of a Woman and cry about the nuggets then :( :(
 
Taurine
Well you can sit here with me and listen to Amos Lee - Arms Of a Woman and cry about the nuggets then :( :(
Okay..
cryin.gif
 
Taurine
That's alright, time for something a bit happier :D

Pantera - Floods
hurray.gif
sm_party.gif
 
tabs
I'll check it out. 👍 👍

Do you listen to a lot of jazz?

Still listening to: http://www.jazzandblues.org/listen/

Not entirely, my dad used to and he had the Take Five album kicking around and told me to listen to it.

I've been finding myself being drawn more to slow tempo quiet music like Jazz recently though :)

Dredg - Jamais Vu

[edit]

Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days

Oh yes, Vice City OST rocks my socks.
 
After Forever - Boundaries Are Open (Remagine)
 
Pink Floyd - Dogs Of War.

Damn. 👍
 
Lacuna Coil - The Prophet Said (Comalies)
 
Gary Jules - Mad World
 
Iron Maiden - Rhyme Of The Ancient Mariner
 
Iron Maiden - 22 Acacia Avenue
 
Janis Joplin - Ball and Chain.
 
swishahouse - still tippin
 
Men Without Hats - Safety Dance
 
300 bars and running- THE GAME
 
In Flames - F(r)iend

Edit:

Dark Tranquillity - Punish My Heaven
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back