What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,767 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dj Assault - G-String

I like them girls with them g-strings on. You don't see no pantylines.
 
Queen + Paul Rodgers - I Want To Break Free (The Return Of The Champions)
 
Learn Japanese tapes for school... trying to absorb it though osmosis. :dunce:
 
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Return Of The Champions)
 
One-Gorilla N Da Trunk Vol 7, getting my gangst vibe going :D
 
Kasabian - Reason Is Treason

FatAssBR
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Return Of The Champions)
I've heard about the vocalist from Bad Company joining Queen. How's it sound?
 
Kaiser Chiefs - Saturday night
 
VIPFREAK
Learn Japanese tapes for school... trying to absorb it though osmosis. :dunce:
Ugh, how terrible is that? Ha.

Stratovaius - Speed of Light
 
FatAssBR
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Return Of The Champions)

Woah! Nice avatar, man. :)

Muse - Sing For Absolution.
 
Killswitch engage - The Element Of One
 
The magic numbers - forever lost
 
Muse - Falling Down.
 
Pink Floyd - Dogs Of War.
 
Pink Floyd - Confortably Numb.
 
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond. (live)
 
A Perfect Circle - Passive.
 
The Clash - The Guns Of Brixton

Gruppo Sportivo - Shave :lol: I've never heard a lyric quite like this!
 
Alkaline Trio - While You're Waiting

From the Alkaline Trio/Hot Water Music split album.
 
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under The Bridge (Radio)

I don´t like RHCP, but that´s one of my favorite songs ever.
 
You make about as much sense as a centipede on crack.

Queens of the Stone Age - Mosquito Song
 
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell.

Who's the babe in the 'tar?
 
Procal Harem - Whiter Shade of Pale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back