What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Now
 
In Flames - Borders And Shading
 
Jimmy Eat World - Hear You Me
 
Jimi Hendrix - Fire
 
Phil Collins - Take a look at me now.
 
Robert Fripp - Exposure

Stewart Copeland - The Equaliser Busy Equalising (Theme from 'The Equaliser') :dopey:
 
Opeth - The Leper Affinity

I can't get enough of this song!
 
Shannon
Opeth - The Leper Affinity

I can't get enough of this song!
That's because it rules. 👍


Hypocrisy - Virus
 
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm

👍 👍

OT: :lol: I love your avatar, DM! We <3 Katamari!
 
Eheh. I think you're the fourth person mentioning it today. :D

Thanks. ;)


Arch Enemy - Doomsday Machine
 
System of a Down - Hypnotize

What's Katamari?
 
Nirvana - Lake of Fire.

Katamari is a game where you roll a big ball to pick up things. It's japanese/weird. I guess.
 
2Pac - Until the end of time Feat RL.
 
zoxxy
Katamari is a game where you roll a big ball to pick up things. It's japanese/weird. I guess.
That's exactly what it is. :dopey:


Ion Dissonance - Solace
 
Just scanning this thread makes me feel old, I don't know half the bands in here lol.

I tend to listen to a lot of older stuff generally, some newer music. I've been listening to The Smiths earlier and Tears for fears - Watch me bleed and right now Everybody wants to rule the world.
 
Kanye West - Goldigger.
 
The Who - Teenage Wasteland

LOVE THIS SONG!
 
Integra Type R

I just checked out the trailer and I usually hate it when people say this but: WTF?

It looks really cool, though. The artwork rules! Kind of reminds me of PaRappa the Rapper just because it looks so damn weird.


Travis - Driftwood
 
tabs
I just checked out the trailer and I usually hate it when people say this but: WTF?

It looks really cool, though. The artwork rules! Kind of reminds me of PaRappa the Rapper just because it looks so damn weird.


Travis - Driftwood

:lol: You really should check it out! Deffinately worth the $30 new price (you could probably find it for around $20 pre-owned). It is very fun, too! Very addicting. Two of my friends have already begged to borrow the first game (Katamari Damacy) just after I describe it to them. :dopey:


Story Of The Year - We Don't Care Anymore
 
Kanye West - Touch The Sky.
 
Ram-Rod
The Who - Teenage Wasteland

LOVE THIS SONG!
That'll be 'Baba O'Riley' then? :sly:

The Clash
- Death Or Glory

Pedro The Lion
- Rapture
 
Band: Bloodbath
Album: Nightmares Made Flesh
Song: Outnumbering The Day

Best song.
 
Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 1
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Band: Bloodbath
Album: Nightmares Made Flesh
👍


The Old Dead Tree - The Perpetual Motion
 
Craig David - Re-Rewind
 
Integra Type R
:lol: You really should check it out! Deffinately worth the $30 new price (you could probably find it for around $20 pre-owned). It is very fun, too! Very addicting. Two of my friends have already begged to borrow the first game (Katamari Damacy) just after I describe it to them. :dopey:

I'll check it out. 👍

Placebo - Every You Every Me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back