What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOAD - Hypnotize
 
Social Distortion - mommy's little monster
 
Band: Pantera
Album: Vulgar Display Of Power
Song: No Good (Attack The Radical)
 
Julee Cruise - "Rockin' Back Inside My Heart"

Stone Roses - "Fools Gold"
 
Albert Collins - "I Ain't Drunk".


I ain't drunk, I'm jus' drinkin'... :D

Its a pisser! :groan:
 
Felony - "The Fanatic"
 
Deep Purple - "Perfect Strangers"
 
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
 
Band: Slayer
Album: Raining Blood
Song: Angel Of Death
 
Opeth - Ghost Of Perdition

Prog Metal's finest. 👍
 
Lacuna Coil - Aeon (Comalies)
 
Shannon
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
"I see a bathroom on the right."

Pink Floyd - "Dark Side of OZ"

It's so damn trippy how the events in Wizard of Oz fit so perfect in order to "Dark Side of the Moon."
 
Solid Lifters
"I see a bathroom on the right."

Pink Floyd - "Dark Side of OZ"

It's so damn trippy how the events in Wizard of Oz fit so perfect in order to "Dark Side of the Moon."
Ah, that´s right. Wizard of Oz + Dark Side Of The Moon.

I was confusing it with Alice In Wonderland + The Wall the other day...

I should try both combos.


Rush - Natural Science (Rush In Rio)
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Band: Slayer
Album: Raining Blood
Song: Angel Of Death
That song totally rocks.

Nevermore - The River Dragon Has Come
 
Maxïmo Park
Apply Some Pressure
A Certain Trigger

*EDIT*

System of a Down
Hypnotize
Hypnotize (CD Single)

It's ok, I hope the rest of the tracks on the album are better though.
 
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (S&M) VERY loudly. :D
 
The Dead Milkmen - If You Love Somebody, Set Them on Fire

Great track :)
 
Flame-returns
The Dead Milkmen - If You Love Somebody, Set Them on Fire

Great track :)

Great band!

The Dead Milkmen - Smoke some pot





;)
 
The Dead Milkmen - "Punk Rock Girl"
 
Coldplay - The Scientist
 
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - V-Rock
 
Acoustic Alchemy - Malaguena

Amazing guitar playing. AA for life. :sly:
 
Ennio Morricone - Il Buono, Il Cattivo, Il Brutto (The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)

Film scores for the win! 👍!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back