What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avenged Sevenfold
Blinded in Chains
City of Evil

Damn I like this band.
 
Electric Six - Gay Bar
 
I just bought the new album of Ashlee Simpson, I'm pretty much into it right now :D

Dam I like her...
 
Disturbed - Sons Of Plunder

Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists
 
King Crimson - In The Court of the Crimson King
 
Rachmaninoff • Concerto No. 3: Finale
 
And the best part is that it’s twenty minutes long. :D
 
Faith No More - We Care A Lot

Something about FNM has really caught my ear... bass guitar maybe?
 
Metallica - No Leaf Clover
 
Coldplay - god put a smile upon your face
 
Dan Kelly & The Alpha Males: Pirate Radio EP. :cool:
 
Feeder - Just the way I'm feeling
 
Kyuss - Love Has Passed Me By

Riffs, riffs, riffs!
 
Young Parisians - You Write the Rules (Original Mix)

An calming progressive trance song with beautiful vocals and amazing electronic riffs. 👍
 
Shannon
The Doors - Riders On The Storm
That song, even the original, got killed for me by NFSU:2. :indiff:

Avenged Sevenfold - The Wicked End
 
Ev0
Yes - Close To The Edge
👍 My favourite album of all time!! Have you got the reissued version??
 
Nope, haven't got the reissued version. I actually just listened to the original album for the first time a few days ago. Excellent album.

Van Halen - Runnin' With The Devil
 
Theo Epstein's Press Conference.

He gave the predictable answers.
 
Dream Theater - Kindred Spirits
 
Satyricon - Fuel for Hatred





;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back