What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should get some FNM...

Avenged Sevenfold
Beast and the Harlot
City of Evil

I'm going to end up listening to the album all the way through...again.
 
Guns N Roses - Welcome To The Jungle

Brilliant intro..
 
My new Dream Theater album, Scenes From A Memory.
 
No Name Crew - A Wee Song for GTP (a song for the best website ever0
 
Arch Enemy - Symphony Of Destruction

Sorta cool cover, the vocals aren't great though...
 
Dieselboy - Subculture
 
Five Iron Frenzy - One Girl Army
The only song by them that I like.
 
Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire

Wow, it's been months since I've listened to Metallica.
 
The Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knocking
 
Rush - YYZ
Pure bass pwnage.
 
Guns 'N Roses - Knocking on Heaven's Door
 
Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine
 
Pink Floyd - Shine on you crazy diamond (parts 1 through 4)

Followed by...

Evergreen Terrace - Zero (Smashing Pumpkins cover)





;)
 
Delphic Reason
Evergreen Terrace - Zero (Smashing Pumpkins cover)





;)

Oooh, I like the original but I'm not too keen on Billy Corgan's voice. How's that cover?
 
911_Carrera
Oooh, I like the original but I'm not too keen on Billy Corgan's voice. How's that cover?

The music is almost identical, but the singing is completely different... It's much more harcore (grould/scream), but not screemo (thank God)... I was surprised how much I liked it... It really makes you want to get up, pound your fist with one hand, throw up the horns with the other, and rock out hard...

Apparently, they have a full CD of covers...





;)
 
Jack Johson - Good People.
 
Feeder - Summer's Gone
 
Jimmy Buffett - A Pirate Looks at 40

Neil Young - Cortez The Killer
 
Fort Minor - We Major (mixtape)

👍

It's Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park in his own hip hop group.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back