What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Athlete - Wires
 
Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise
 
Eminem - Mosh

Interpol - Stella Was a Diver and She Was Always Down
 
Dub Trees - Magnetica

Decent... appropriate for work too. :crazy:

Now...

Guardner - Ways
 
I'll just post my playlist:


Metallica - Enter Sandman
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirt
The Doors - Break on Through
ZZ Top - Break on Through
Billy Talent - Red Flag
Metallica - St. Anger
Metallica - Fight Fire with Fire
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Trans-Siberan Orchestra - Wizards in Winter
 
Brand New - "Ok, I Believe You But My Tommy Gun Don't"
 
Christmas Cofe Shop Music :yuck:
 
Pink Floyd - Dogs


This song blows my mind every time I listen to it.
 
Craig David - Cant be messing around.
 
Max Powers
Pink Floyd - Dogs


This song blows my mind every time I listen to it.
Excellent track. Animals is my favourite Floyd album.

Frank Zappa - Montana

I swear to god I'm obsessed with this song. Not like that's a bad thing though.
 
Relient K - Chap stick and Chapped Lips and Things Like Chemistry

Relient K - Mood Rings
 
Green Day - Basket Case
 
Max Powers
Pink Floyd - Dogs


This song blows my mind every time I listen to it.

Probably my favorite Floyd song.
 
The Roadhammers - East Bound and Down
Any Texan has to know this song.
 
Silverstein - Smile In Your Sleep
 
Trust Company - The Lonely Position of Neutral album
 
The Roots - "Sacrifice (featuring Nelly Furtado)"
 
Judas Priest - The Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Crown)

Power chords have never sounded so good. 👍
 
Boards Of Canada - Buckie High

Interesting beat. Mellow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back