What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beatles - What Goes On
 
The Subways-I Want To Hear What You Have Got to Say
My Morning Jacket-Anytime
Paul Simon-Graceland
 
All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
 
Dream Theater - Metropolis - Part I
 
Did you say "Roadhammers"? I've heard their version of "Eastbound and down" before on Cousin Country 105.9, a station in Centerville,Tx.
 
Dream Theater - Wait For Sleep
 
Cinderella - Somebody Save Me
 
Ev0
The Beatles - What Goes On
Aside from Goodnight, I struggle with the Ringo sung tunes. :sly:

Ben Harper- Oppression
(I’m a fan of the early stuff)
 
The Doors - Riders On The Storm

"If you give this man a ride, sweet family will die". Awesome. 👍
 
Bal-Sagoth - Battle Magic
 
Tag Team/Madonna - Whoomp there it is.
 
Green day - when september ends.
 
Jermaine Dupri - I gotta getcha
 
The CocaCola advert.
 
Giorgio Moroder - From Here To Eternity

I really can't believe it's made in 1977, it sounds so fresh.
 
Did you know i'm living in part of east Texas? Besides, i'm orginally from Texas.
 
:grumpy: Don't laugh...

The Veronicas - Everything Im Not
 
Esem - Dispehrse (D I G I T A L L Y I M P O R T E D - Chillout)

now...

Substructure - Firewire (D I G I T A L L Y I M P O R T E D - Chillout)

both nice and mellow. :D
 
The Decemberists - We Both Go Down Together
 
The Who - Love Reign O'er Me
 
(Think this might be a first)

Nothing. :)
 
Bee
(Think this might be a first)

Nothing. :)
Simon and Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence?


A song close to my heart, Frank Zappa - Cosmik Debris :D
 
Touring Mars
Simon and Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence?

Music these days... :lol:
 
Angra - Temple Of Shadows
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back