What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Booker T and the MGs - Green Onions 👍 👍
 
Jerry Reed - East Bound and Down
 
Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie
 
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor
 
Arctic Monkeys
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Whatever You Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
 
Green Carnation - The Burden Is Mine... Alone
 
Darwin's Waiting Room - D.I.Y.M.
 
The Beatles - Savoy Truffle
 
Dimmu Borgir - Broderskapets Ring
 
Stonebridge - Put Em High.
 
old skool pop
Olsen Brothers - Fly on the Wings of Love
 
Limp Bizkit - Take a Look Around
 
John Petrucci - Suspended Animation

:eek:

👍 👍
 
^Good one.

Allan Holdsworth- Heavy Metal Fatigue
 
Prokofiev – Piano Concerto No. 3 in C major
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back