What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dj Shadow- Organ Donor
 
Motorhead - Ace Of Spades.
 
FRANZ FERDINAND
Do You Want To?
You Could Have It So Much Better
 
Bullet for My Valentine :yuck:

The Who-Pinball Wizard
 
Shannon
Bullet For My Valentine - Hand Of Blood

Welsh metal for the win! 👍
EE
Bullet for My Valentine :yuck:

The Who-Pinball Wizard


Go listen to The B-52s o ye of little taste. ;)

Bullet For My Valentine
Tears Don't Fall
The Poison
 
Falling Up - Dawn Escapes album


911_Carrera
👍👍👍

Porcupine Tree
Shallow
Deadwing


Wow, never thought anyone else has heard of this band. They are British, correct?
 
Integra Type R
Wow, never thought anyone else has heard of this band. They are British, correct?

Correct. I started listening to them after I saw someone posting about them in here. I think it might have been Brett. (Race Idiot)

Atomship
Plastic People
The Crash of '47
 
911_Carrera
[/i]Go listen to The B-52s o ye of little taste. ;)

Bullet For My Valentine
Tears Don't Fall
The Poison
"If you wanted honesty that's all you had to sayyy"
"I'm not OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Bloc Party-Luno
 
911_Carrera
Correct. I started listening to them after I saw someone posting about them in here. I think it might have been Brett. (Race Idiot)

Atomship
Plastic People
The Crash of '47


I heard them on XM Music Lab channel on XM Satellite radio. 👍
 
ExigeExcel
"If you wanted honesty that's all you had to sayyy"
"I'm not OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Block Party-Luno

**** OFF! My Chemical Romance are horribly, horribly bad.

Oh, and it's Bloc Party, not Block Party. :dopey:

Bloc Party
Banquet
Silent Alarm
 
911_Carrera
**** OFF! My Chemical Romance are horribly, horribly bad.

Oh, and it's Bloc Party, not Block Party. :dopey:
:banghead: Typo.

Franz Ferdinand-Tell her Tonight
 
In Flames
Cloud Connected
Reroute to Remain

The first IF song I ever got. Thanks to Shannon for that. :bowdown:
 
That song almost makes me cry. :lol:

Kaiser Chiefs
Modern Way
Employment
 
Pendulum - Slam
 
In Flames
Another Day In Quicksand
Clayman

Such an awesome band.
 
Chris Brown - Run It.
 
Frankie J- More Than Words
 
Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
 
Bringing in the New Year's with Led Zeppelin!

Led Zeppelin - Rock And Roll
 
Steve Miller Band - The Joker
 
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
 
Boston - More Than a Feeling
 
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
 
Stratovarius - Hunting High And Low
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back