What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,786 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avenged Sevenfold - Chapter Four
 
Third Eye Blind - Narcolepsy
 
Top Buzz @ Fantazia New Year's Eve 1991
 
Feeder - Buck rogers
 
Pink Floyd - Have A Cigar

The Beatles - Rocky Raccoon
 
Kool And The gang - Hollywood Swinging
 
System Of A Down - Revenga
headbang.gif
 
Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze.
 
Oliver Cheatham - Get Down saturday Night.
 
Pink Floyd - Eclipse (Dark Side Of The Moon)
 
Dredg - Ode To The Sun

Such an awesome band. 👍
 
Prodigy - Outta Space
 
Shannon
Dredg - Ode To The Sun

Such an awesome band. 👍

I came in here to say that I'd just started listening to the first song on "Catch Without Arms" (the first time I've ever listened to Dredg) and you're already listening to it. :lol:

Dredg - Ode To The Sun

Thank you eMad. :bowdown:
 
911_Carrera
I came in here to say that I'd just started listening to the first song on "Catch Without Arms" (the first time I've ever listened to Dredg) and you're already listening to it. :lol:

Dredg - Ode To The Sun

Thank you eMad. :bowdown:
Heh. I've given it ("Catch Without Arms") a good listen and I must say its so much better than their previous albums. Neo-Prog at its finest. 👍

Seether - "Broken"
 
Usher - Caught Up
 
Dream Theater - Under A Glass Moon (Images And Words Demos, 1989-1991)
 
Dream Theater - A Change Of Seasons (Images And Words Demos, 1989 - 1991)

Very cool version, it has different lyrics and it must be the first DT´s singer here. At least it doesn´t sound like James Labrie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back