What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,786 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness
 
Avenged Sevenfold - The Beast & The Harlot
 
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
 
Dream Theater - Strange Deja Vu (Metropolis pt.2: Scenes From A Memory)
 
911_Carrera
👍

Dredg - Tanbark
I was listening to it for the first time actually. It's quite nice. 👍


Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

Followed by:

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Machine
 
Dream Theater - Home (Metropolis pt.2: Scenes From A Memory)
 
Led Zeppeilin - "Whole Lotta Love"
 
Dream Theater - Finally Free (Metropolis pt.2: Scenes From A Memory)
 
Chicane - Saltwater (Original Mix)
 
^ nice song

Ying Yang Twins - Wait (The Whisper Song)

and then

Caesars - Jerk It Out
 
Man Or Astroman? - "Jonathan Winters Frankenstein"
 
The Australian Pink Floyd Show - Confortably Numb

Really nice perform! I´ve just read about this tribute band on another forum, they´re coming to Brazil next month. 3 concerts, and I have no money to go. :(

So I was just checking their website, there´s two songs for download there, Time and Confortably Numb. Good stuff, check it out: www.aussiefloyd.com 👍
 
Phish - Stash
 
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc..... again!
 
ZZ Top - "Rough Boy"
 
The game ft. 50 cent - Hate it or love it

I'm not big on rap music, but I can deffinitly tollerate this song!
 
Al Green - Lean On Me
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
Al Green - Lean On Me

I remember when they used it in the Simpsons. This was at the end of the episode when the Hollywood film crew came home after going broke in Springfield. Good stuff.

Currently listening to: Snow patrol - spitting games
 
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
 
String Cheese Incident - No Woman, No Cry (Marley Cover)
 
Mint Royale - Singing in the Rain

The song in the Golf advert where Gene Kelly is doing his breakdancing.
 
911_Carrera
Mint Royale - Singing in the Rain

The song in the Golf advert where Gene Kelly is doing his breakdancing.

I know the one. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back