What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
System of a Down - Aerials
 
Gardenian - Sindustries
 
Front Line Assembly - Vanished (Illusions of Grandeur Mix)

Mmmm, industrial.
 
The Silence Club - Delores and Constance

Thank you Myspace Music.
 
Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows
 
Rob Zombie - Dragula
 
Front Line Assembly - Vanished(Album/Ep somethingorother)

I can't belive I picked this cd up for £4, well I suppose it's only an EP.

Porcupine Tree - Piano Lessons
 
Soad - B.y.o.b
 
Race Idiot
Porcupine Tree - Piano Lessons
👍

Porcupine Tree - Deadwing
 
I tried to buy Stupid dream today, but for some reason they had every other album apart from that one in HMV.

Fear Factory - Martyr

Let's just say i'm listening to Soul of a new machine.
 
Race Idiot
I tried to buy Stupid dream today, but for some reason they had every other album apart from that one in HMV.
It was a sign for you to get "Deadwing" instead.

...or maybe you already have that one and, in that case, it really must have sucked! :dopey:
 
Jimmy Eat World - Get It Faster

:drool: They rock too! but I will be going back to SOAD soon! :D
 
Joe Satriani - Until We Say Goodbye
 
Joe Satriani... :yuck:


David Bowie - Rebel, Rebel

Primus - Have A Cigar (Pink Floyd Cover)

Rage Against The Machine - Freedom
 
I've honestly given him a chance and listened to the majority of his songs, and the only word I can really use to describe his music is cheesy. It just sounds like generic 80's rock to me, there are so many other guitarists I'd rather listen to.

Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills And Far Away

Porno For Pyros - Pets
 
Max Powers
I've honestly given him a chance and listened to the majority of his songs, and the only word I can really use to describe his music is cheesy. It just sounds like generic 80's rock to me, there are so many other guitarists I'd rather listen to.

Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills And Far Away

Porno For Pyros - Pets

Cheezy music with character and a personality is better than new commercialized cookie cutter crap! :dopey:

Jimmy Eat World - Work
 
Yeah, but something isn't automatically good just because it isn't commercialized...

I tend to listen to what I like, whether it's popular or not.


Beck - Novacane
 
Yep and this is what started it all! :D

Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
 
Nobody's gonna know what you're talking about since I edited my post, I used to love 'the middle' though, catchy song.
 
Very much so! very entergetic! :D

Jimmy Eat World - Your New Aesthetic
 
The (International) Noise Conspiracy - Smash It Up
 
the_undrtaker89
Eric prydez- call on me (don't ask me why)
Same Here. first time I listened to that song, it stuck in my head ever since
 
Kool and the Gang - Summer Madness
 
Kaiser Chiefs - everyday I love you less and less
 
Etta James - At Last :O
 
Lionel Ritchie - Running with the night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back