What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weezer - Hold me

Having my first listen of their new "make believe" CD. I'm liking it so far.
 
Samael - Passage
 
Usher - Pop Your Collar.
 
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
 
Sublime - What I Got
 
911_Carrera
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
👍

Gorillaz - 19-2000(G-Side Mix)
 
a6m5
👍

Gorillaz - 19-2000(G-Side Mix)

I just got "Demon Days" and I've never gotten around to getting their older stuff. *writes on notepad*

The White Stripes - Hotel Yorda
 
Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
 
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
 
AC/DC - "The Jack"
 
Here's a change of pace, that those who know will probably pass out because of it:

Benny Benassi - I Love My Sex
 
This is embarassing.

Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe

It's the only good song in my cousin's collection. Sad isn't it?
 
Korn - "Swallow"
 
Love & Rockets – Here on Earth

"All the little children
Growing up in space
Adding their small stories
To the history of this race"
 
This is embarassing.

Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe

It's the only good song in my cousin's collection. Sad isn't it?
:crazy: Just for that, I popped in my Maroon 5 CD.

Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
 
Children Of Bodom - Tokyo Warhearts
 
PS
Here's a change of pace, that those who know will probably pass out because of it:

Benny Benassi - I Love My Sex
Thats cool you like benny benassi too I see. you shoud hear that song illusion. its a great song.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back