What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,796 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moody Blues - Timothy Leary.

I'm in a chillout mood ATM. :)
 
Meshuggah - I

Or at least I think that's it's name. It's pretty much one big track about 21 minutes long.
 
RFTurismo
Muse - "Stockholm Syndrome"

\m/

last song was Hand that Feeds - Nine inch nails (i think it was HTF :dunce: )
 
Children of Bodom - Somebody Put Something In My Drink
 
Nine Inch Nails - All the Love in the World
 
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds

👍👍
 
Eric Prydz - Call On Me.
 
David Gilmour - There's No Way Out Of Here
 
Millencolin - Black Eye.

Good ol' Millencolin.
 
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Delicate Sound Of Thunder)
 
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
 
mOBSCENE-Marilyn manson
 
lisnin to kerrang radio...
legends with tank montana,.... dunno wat song is on at the moment, but the show still rules..



maralin manson :yuck:
 
Rage Against The Machine - Clear The Lane

Tom Morello and Timmy C. are ****ing amazing in this song. Even for their high standards.
 
Avenged Sevenfold - City Of Evil (the whole album)
 
RFTurismo
The Killers - "Andy, Your A Star"
Great song! :) 👍

blur - Money Makes Me Crazy
 
Cold - "Happends All The Time"

Yeah, I bought thier CD for my brother for him graduating and I like it.
 
Multiplex - With Hands And Feet (Proem Remix)
 
seansheep
lisnin to kerrang radio...
legends with tank montana,.... dunno wat song is on at the moment, but the show still rules..



maralin manson :yuck:

Is Kerrang radio a digital only station or something? I don't thin I can get it in London.

Porcupine Tree - Deadwing
 
Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills And Far Away
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back