What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,794 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasabian - Reason Is Treason
 
Audioslave - Be Yourself

God, I LOVE this song!
 
Pass Dat **** - Triple Six Mafia
 
Green Carnation - The Quiet Offspring
 
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (I-IV)

Absolutely ****ing awesome.
 
Porno For Pyros - Pets

Grateful Dead - Casey Jones

Grateful Dead - Shakedown Street
 
Dredg - El Cielo
 
911_Carrera
Darn, fixed it just in time eh. ;)
:lol:

Yeah, even though I thought no one was looking. The first thing I did was to look at the "users viewing this thread" bar and saw no one... :dopey:
 
Oh, but I'm always here. *cackles evilly*

Dredg - Penguins In The Desert
 
:lol:

Green Carnation - The Quiet Offspring
 
Pagani Zonda - Engine Clip :drool: :drool: :drool: :bowdown:
 
Bit of a jump in styles as you go down my playlist...

From Dredg:

Eagles of Death Metal - I Only Want You
 
Neil Young - My My, Hey Hey

Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
 
Max Powers
Neil Young - My My, Hey Hey

Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Is it difficult to listen to two tracks at once? :D

Audioslave - Show Me How to Live
 
I'm just too lazy to post in here often so usually I do the song I was listening to before, and then the song I'm currently listening to.


The Doors - Roadhouse Blues

At The Drive-In - Napolean Solo
 
Erick and Parrish Making Dollars - You Gots 2 Chill
 
Coldplay - Fix You
 
The Beatles - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
 
Coldplay - Til Kingdom Come

Nice !
 
Laura Brannigan - Self Control.
 
Athlete - Wires

"You got wires...going in. You got wires...coming out of your skin."

👍
 
Dido - Life for rent.
 
Nice tune there 911 👍

Queen - Don't stop me now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back