What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
911_Carrera
:lol:

Coldplay - X & Y

I don't think I like this album. :indiff:

Really? I think it's quite good so far, not as good as A Rush of Blood to the Head but still good.

Muse - New Born
 
Maybe I need to listen to it some more.

Muse - Plug In Baby

👍
 
Green Day - Holiday
 
Radiohead - There There. (The Boney King of Nowhere.)

Awesome.
 
The Dan Band - Total Eclipse Of The Heart.
 
Young Jeezy - Airforces (Chopped and Screwed)
 
i reckon there shud be a seperate thread for people who listen to Coldplay's X&Y 'cos most people seem to be listening to it @ the moment more than anything else! (Got nuthin' against them though, they're lush)!
 
Third Eye Open - String Tribute to Tool - Sober

emad, again. :bowdown:
 
Crystal Method - Born Too Slow
 
the whir of my PC fan. it was Funeral For a Friend - She drove me to daytime TV, though
 
Greenday vs oasis - Boulevard of Broken Dreams vs. Wonderwall playing right now, Coldplay's new CD next! :)
 
Coldplay - Fix You
 
oasis - Mucky Fingers
 
David Gilmour - All Lovers Are Deranged

His solo stuff is almost as good as his Pink Floyd stuff. 👍
 
Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
 
system of a down - violent pornography
 
AC/DC - Hells Bells (Back In Black)
 
Same here BR....

Now I am listening to Iron Maiden-Brave New World
 
Besides Ragga is my passion i also have a little distraction to gangsta rap i'm listening @the moment to
Mobb Deep - The Infamous
Mobb - Deep Hell On Earth and M.O.P Warriorz
gangsta from Brooklyn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back