What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soilwork - Nerve
 
Pink Floyd - Southampton Dock (The Final Cut)
 
Fear Factory - Drones
 
Meshuggah - War
 
Graham Coxon - freakin' out
 
Missy Elliott Ft. Ciara & Fatman Scoop - Loose Control
 
Hawthorne Heights - What To Do When You're Dead album
 
Fear Factory - Obsolete
 
Amon Tobin (Splinter Cell 3 Soundtrack) - Ruthless
 
Theme song from King of the Hill!

Oh, I am so redneck.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Theme song from King of the Hill!

Oh, I am so redneck.
rotfl.gif
 
The Blasters - So Long Baby, Goodbye
 
Art of Noise - "Moments In Love" ;)

See, I do listen to them.
 
Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
 
Kip Addotta - "Wet Dream (Cruizin' In The Gulf Stream)"
 
Elliott Smith - Wouldn't Mama Be Proud
 
Smile - "Staring At The Sun"
 
Rid Of Me - PJ Harvey
 
Beck - Odelay! (album)
 
Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like I Do?

OMG HIS GUITAR TALKS!!!!!11!!!1111!!!
 
In Flames - Satellites And Astronauts
 
Raul Seixas - Tente Outra Vez
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back