What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,752 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 Cent - Candy Shop
 
Tool - 46 and 2
 
Hey Andrew! :lol:

System of a Down - I-E-A-I-A-I-O (Live)

👍
 
The Call - "The Walls Came Down"
 
Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
 
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing
 
Talking Heads - Burning Down The House
 
Aerosmith - Otherside
 
Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia

Meh, I'm having a crap music night.
 
I'm listening to

Miss Jenkins-Jacks do ya essay

The punches in the background add bass.
 
Oh haha. :rolleyes:

Now for some proper music!

Isis - So Did We
 
Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing
 
:guilty: Ok fine... call me gay but I've always liked... Evan and Jaron - Crazy For this Girl
 
Pink Floyd - Jugband Blues (A Saucerful of Secrets)

So, any mod planning on replace the old thread for this one on the stickies?
 
Gabrielle - Dreams can come true
 
Night In Gales - Necrodynamic
 
Coldplay - speed of sound
 
Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
 
^:sick:

Nine Inch Nails - March Of The Pigs
 
^ nice My Immortal (live version) is kick ass too!

Sevendust - Born To Die
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back