What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,747 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabolous - So into you.
 
Queens Of The Stone Age - Auto Pilot
 
Feeder - Just A Day
 
Unwritten Law - Holiday
 
Joe Jackson - Steppin Out
 
Toad and The Wet Sprocket - When Will We Fall Down (Live)
 
Solefald - Neonism
 
Incubus - Pardon Me (Acoustic)
 
Mason Williams - Classical Gas
 
U2 - Vertigo
 
The Raveonettes - Uncertain Times
 
Junior Brown - "Highway Patrol"
 
Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
 
Lacuna Coil - various songs from all of their cds.
 
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

CSI: Miami just finished.
 
Dream Theater - Lines In The Sand (Live At Los Angeles)
 
Tool - Jimmy
 
Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother Suite (Atom Heart Mother)
 
Wyclef Jean - Perfect Gentleman
 
VipFREAK
^ nice My Immortal (live version) is kick ass too!

Indeed. I much prefer the "drums and gitars" radio version to the orchestra version on the album. I hated the album version at first because it wasent the song I paid for, but It's grown on me since. I still cant find the radio version in CD form and i really want it. (listening to it on yahoo music is getting old.)

Metallica - The memory remains.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back