What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
911_Carrera
I should go to bed. :indiff:

:lol: I know the feeling!... my choices this evening are well-and-truly beer-tacular! :sly:

The Jacksons
- Can You Feel It
 
I should really go home...

10CC - Dreadlock Holiday

(...no, I don't like cricket)
 
The Berzerker - No One Wins
 
Dream Theater - Surrounded (Images And Words Demos)
 
Coldplay - Moses
 
Belle And Sebastian - I'm A Cuckoo
 
The Mars Volta - "The Widow"
 
Jackyl - The Lumberjack

Album: Jackyl
Genre: Heavy Metal

The cool part of the song is the chainsaw.
 
Mxpx - Middlename
 
Kyuss - Green Machine

"I'm a loading, a loading my war machine. I'm contributing to the system, the break down scheme."
 
Razorback
Eva Cassidy Autumn Leaves

How u doin 911? :)

I'm doing good, but I still don't work in HMV, what about you?

Shanzy
Kyuss - Green Machine

"I'm a loading, a loading my war machine. I'm contributing to the system, the break down scheme."


👍👍👍

Stone Temple Pilots - Creep
 
The Offspring - Can't Repeat
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Fortune Faded"

:cheers:
 
Giancarlo
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Fortune Faded"

:cheers:

Long time no hear. I might put them on in a minute. :)

SOiL - Suffering

*EDIT - Went for RHCP - Fortune Faded. :D
 
Eva Cassidy - Time after time
 
911_Carrera
Pantera - Cemetary Gates
That´s a good one.

The Australian Pink Floyd Show - Confortably Numb
 
Ra - "Say You Will"

Im listening to thier new CD. It is really good!
 
Clawfinger - Deaf Dumb Blind
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back