What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Haunted - The Haunted
 
Elliott Smith - Pitseleh
 
Lauren Hill - All falls down.
 
Max Powers
mmmmmmmm, vicoden. I just found my bottle of it from when I got my wisdom teeth out. :crazy:

D'oh, I spelt it wrong. Damn you google. :mad:

Drowning Pool - Let the Bodies Hit the Floor
 
Stereo MCs - Step It Up
 
System of a Down - Metro

A cover of a Berlin song (You know who Berlin are..."Take my breath awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy")

I only just heard this track when I randomized my playlist. It's awesome. :D
 
Flogging Molly - "Cruel Mistress"
 
RiverSystem - Simple Twist of Fate

See thread "RiverSystem" in this forum. :lol:
 
QOTSA - Lullabies To Paralyze album. Not bad, but I miss Dave Grohl...
 
Duke
QOTSA - Lullabies To Paralyze album. Not bad, but I miss Dave Grohl...

Heh, freaky. Just as I clicked this thread Winamp decided to randomly play...

QOTSA - Tangled up in Plaid (Lullabies to Paralyze)
 
Reason is Treason (Jack Knife Lee remix).
From Gran Turismo 4 :) :) :) :) :)
 
Eagles of Death Metal - Speaking in Tongues

Feel-good music. :D
 
Candlebox - Far Behind This classic never dies. :drool:👍
 
Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride

Yes, again.
 
Joe Satriani - Mind Storm
 
Soilwork - Light The Torch
 
Soilwork - No More Angels
 
Neil Diamond - Love On The Rocks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back