What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
System Of A Down - Sad Statue
 
Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag

(havent Heard that in forever...)

Beck - Girl
 
Ra - Sky
 
Beat Dominator - Bass Computer

Ayla - Ayla Part II

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.

System of a Down - B.Y.O.B.
 
Hypocrisy - Eraser
 
Silverzone
Creed - One Last Breath (its a good song. Creed Rules)
I like Creed too. Well, Weathered album only. But have you tried some Alter Bridge? It´s very good, I´m listening to it a lot lately. And I like it better than Creed.
 
Ra -Fallen Rock Zone
 
AC/DC - Thunderstruck on Senn HD650's. :drool:
 
Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome
 
Omnis
AC/DC - Thunderstruck on Senn HD650's. :drool:
Awesome song, but what´s a Senn HD650?

Pink Floyd - Keep Talking (The Division Bell)
 
Video with Partyboy Song in background.
 
Metallica - S&M - "Nothing Else Matters"
 
Haiducii - Dragostea Din Tei
 
System Of A Down - "This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like Im On This Song"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back