What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil Young - Keep On Rocking In The Free World
 
In Flames - My Sweet Shadow
 
Bought it today, huh?

Beck - Missing
 
Naw. I burnt it to a CD. I'm going on vacation tomorrow for a week so I might buy it while im at the beach. I saw it's really cheap and I wanted to make a quick visit to Wal-Mart but I probally won't.

SOAD - "Lost In Hollywood"
 
BUY IT. Ripping is theft, pure and simple. It's well worth $15.
 
Teenage Fanclub - It's All In My Mind

Quite sissy but I really like it.
 
Oasis - Turn Up the Sun
 
2pac - Me And My Girlfriend

Glad to know he's still alive and doing well. :dopey: :rolleyes:
 
Dream Theater - Take The Time (Images And Words Demos)
 
Bodyrockers - i like the way
 
Dream Theater - A Change Of Seasons (Images And Words Demos)
 
Jem - They
 
Strapping Young Lad - Love
 
Dream Theater - Unde A Glass Moon (Images And Words Demos)
 
Disturbed - Guarded
 
Rapture - Futile
 
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb (live)

Here comes the solo! :D
 
Night In Gales - Necrodynamic
 
Incubus - Make A Move
 
Dave Alvin - So Long Baby Goodbye.
Daniel Lioneye - The King of Rock N' Roll.
Him - Don't Fear The Reaper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back