What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amorphis - Elegy
 
Prodigy - Firestarter
 
Classic Rock Radio - Playing Led Zepellin´s Starway To Heaven
 
Pink_the_Floyd
Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar

I think that's one of their better singles, and the video is awesome.

The Posies - Apology
 
GTJugend
I think that's one of their better singles, and the video is awesome.

Yeah 👍


Limp Bizkit - Rollin' :odd:

Dunno why, just like to hear that song :odd:
 
Classic Rock Radio - AC/DC´s Thunderstruck 👍
 
Nelly - N dey Say
 
Guns'n'Roses - Sweet Child O'Mine

This song pwns!
 
Jay Z - Pump it up Remix
 
Remixed Commodore 64 music.

Just finished listening to the Scorpion of Passion's version of Rob Hubbard's "Spellbound".
 
Doctor and the Medics - Spirit In The Sky.
 
R Kelly - Wonderful
 
Duke
BUY IT. Ripping is theft, pure and simple. It's well worth $15.

I just got from the beach. I bought the following CD's:
Billy Corgan - "TheFutureEmbrace"
Foo Fighters - "In Your Honor"
Beck - "Guero"

I really do like the Beck CD.

Alkaline Trio - "Time To Waste"
 
Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams.
 
Green Day - American Idiot
 
Darude - Sandstorm
 
Ra - Tell Me
 
911_Carrera
You're listening to "Crimson" then. Good man. 👍

Alkaline Trio - Mercy Me

Yeah. I went to see them live exactly one week ago. It was my first concert and it was freakin' AWESOME! There better live.

Alkaline Trio - "I Was A Prayer"
 
Metallica - Holier Than Thou
 
The Distillers-Drain The Blood
The Transplants-American Guns & Killafornia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back