What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaliyah - Try Again
 
Ra - I Lost Everything Today
 
Ra - Superman
 
icemanshooter23
Ra - Superman

I've seen "Ra" posted a lot recently by you and (I think) Diabolical. What are they like?

Lostprophets - Still Laughing
 
Hit me up on MSN, and you can test some out ;)
 
American Head Charge - Pledge Allegiance
 
Ra - Superman
 
Van Halen - Jump

:cool:
 
Dream Theater - Wait For Sleep (Images And Words Demos)
 
Ra - Take Me Away
 
The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
 
Elvis Costello - Shipbuilding

George Harrison
- Learning How To Love You
 
The Game- No more fun and games
 
Rise Against - Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
 
The Game -Dreamz
 
The Electric Soft Parade - Bruxellisation
 
Trivium - Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr

As many crap metalcore bands that America seems to be pumping out, there's always a few that make the genre kick arse. 👍
 
Yeah, Trivium is a really good band.


Fall Out Boy - Our Lawyer made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued

I need to stop posting fall out boy song's names... they are really freakin long...
 
Ra - Do You Call My Name
 
VAST - The Last One Alive

"And if the sun comes in your room and awakes you from your vanity. You won't find me cause I'll be on top a mountain pissing on your grave. Na, na, na..."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back