What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danzig - Mother
 
Soilwork - Observation Slave
 
"opaque, line - educated" [tommy tee - bonds, beats & beliefs][1998]
 
Soilwork - Stalemate
 
The Anne Rogers Quartet - Mongoose Jazz
 
Gorillaz - Last Living Souls.
 
Fresh Prince of Bel Air - Theme Song
 
Crossfade - So Far Away
 
The Commodores - Easy
 
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
 
Interpol - The New
 
Shihad - Empty Shell

As I've said before, much better live and under the influence ;)
 
B.Y.O.B - system of a down
man, i'm addicted to that song...
 
Limp Bizkit - My Way Or The Highway
 
Infected Mushroom - Symphonatic
 
Infected Mushroom - Montoya RMX
 
911_Carrera
Yes - Wonderous Stories

👍 👍 Prog rock!!! What about 'Awaken'? It's one of my favourite songs of all time...

Lou Reed
- Average Guy

P.S. I used to live next door to this bloke... http://www.davidpaton.com ... he used to play bass/guitar on tour with Rick Wakeman...
 
Touring Mars
👍 👍 Prog rock!!! What about 'Awaken'? It's one of my favourite songs of all time...

Lou Reed
- Average Guy

P.S. I used to live next door to this bloke... http://www.davidpaton.com ... he used to play bass/guitar on tour with Rick Wakeman...

I haven't heard 'Awaken'. I shall have to check it out. My favourite of theirs is 'Dont't Kill the Whale'. 👍

The Rolling Stones - Under my Thumb
 
Pitbull - Culo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back