What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven is a place on earth.
 
Spoon - The Two Sides Of Monsieur Valentine
 
System of a Down - Metro

Alkaline Trio - Metro

Berlin - Metro (Original)

System of a Down nailed this track. 👍 Alkaline Trio didn't. 👎
 
Jem - They
 
Mario - Let me love you.
 
Ram-Rod - You vs. Time ( who will win? ).
 
Bob Marley - Sun is shining
 
Something you probabbly never heard of...
Weather Report - Black Market (Album)
 
My Doorbell-The White Stripes
 
The White Stripes - Take, Take, Take
 
I just got this CD. Jack Johnson "In Between Dreams". I want everybody to go buy it now! 👍

From the CD: Staple It Together
 
a6m5
I just got this CD. Jack Johnson "In Between Dreams". I want everybody to go buy it now! 👍

From the CD: Staple It Together

Sheesh, someone's late to the party. I picked it up the day it came out! :)

I personally like On And On a lot more, though.



Nick Drake - Pink Moon
 
Jack Johnson - Never Know

tabs
Sheesh, someone's late to the party. I picked it up the day it came out! :)

I personally like On And On a lot more, though.
:lol: I know I know. I actually noticed him couple years ago, but didn't like it that much. I really liked the "Good People" on the radio, so I checked out the rest of the album on iTunes. I was blown away! :)

P.S. I just did a search. That album from couple years ago, that was "On And On". :D I wonder if "Brushfire Fairytales" is any good?
 
a6m5
:lol: I know I know. I actually noticed him couple years ago, but didn't like it that much. I really liked the "Good People" on the radio, so I checked out the rest of the album on iTunes. I was blown away! :)

It's awesome music to mellow out to. 👍

a6m5
P.S. I just did a search. That album from couple years ago, that was "On And On". :D I wonder if "Brushfire Fairytales" is any good?

Yeah, On And On is his 2nd album. I think On And On is his best one so far, followed by Brushfire Fairytales and finally In Between Dreams. If you like In Between Dreams, definitely check out his other stuff, too.


Listening to Jack Johnson - Wasting Time.
 
Just recorded David Banner - Play with the Line-In feature on my MP3 player straight to 160 .Mp3 format. :D
 
Jack Johnson - If I Could

tabs
Yeah, On And On is his 2nd album. I think On And On is his best one so far, followed by Brushfire Fairytales and finally In Between Dreams. If you like In Between Dreams, definitely check out his other stuff, too.
I will. 👍 Thanks!
 
Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes
- Good People

:) 👍
 
tabs
Sheesh, someone's late to the party. I picked it up the day it came out! :)

I personally like On And On a lot more, though.



Nick Drake - Pink Moon

Nick Drake is soooooo much better than Ol' generic Jack Johnson...


Nick Drake - The Road





;)
 
Delphic Reason
Nick Drake is soooooo much better than Ol' generic Jack Johnson...


Nick Drake - The Road





;)
Really. :D I will be checking that out.

Still listening to Jack Johnson, "Banana Pancakes". NON-STOP! 👍
 
Cold - Whatever You became
 
Shihad - Empty Shell

YOU HEAR THAT TAURINE, YEAH I'M LISTENING TO SHIAD YOU DIFFERENTIAL BREAKING MONGOOSE.

Shihad - Day will come

Edit: Oh god this is so crappy, I can barely listen to this.

Shihad - All The Young Fascists

Man this **** sucks.

Edit: This is so terrible, I mean who in there right mind would listen to this. It's no superjoint ritual.

Shihad - Saddest Song In The World

Shihad - Big Future

Shihad - Shot in the head


Shihad is the worst thing from New Zealand since Taurine and his exploding diffs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back