What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,015 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 - With or Without
 
Hiromi - Brain
Brain (2004)

I love this song! It's amazing what this girl can do with a piano.
 
Circus Maximus - Glory of the Empire
 
Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly
 
Supernova - "Math"

"Being with you is like math class. And I always get an F."
 
Jagged Edge- I gotta Be
 
Social Distortion - Angel's Wings

I freaking love this song.
 
Pink Floyd - Money
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

viper
 
'STEREO - STORY OF THE YEAR' ;)
IN THE WAKE OF DETERMINATION - (2005)
 
Elvis - That's all right mama.

Not my usual kinda thang (<sorry :) )but I like the drumming and bass line.
 
Metallica - Harvester Of Sorrow (...And Justice For All)
 
Fatboy Slim - Why Try Harder album 👍
 
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany's
 
Metallica - Harvester Of Sorrow (...And Justice For All)

Great song!

Just listening to the click of my mouse wheel and the clanging of weights....
 
Arctic Monkeys - Perhaps Vampires is a bit strong but......
Emil Bulls - Angel Delivery
Fatboy Slim - ****ing in heaven

viper
 
'Collide' - Skillet.
'Collide' - (2003)

'Unbelievable. Lost for words.'
 
CARS - Gary Numan

Who doesn't like Gary Numan?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back