What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,007 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janis Joplin- Down On Me.(Live)

A childhood favourite. Gotta love that messed up guitar work…:dopey:
 
LL Cool J - "Goin Back To Cali"

"I'm goin' back to Cali, risin', surprisin', advizin' realizin' she's sizin' me up. Her bikini, small. Heels, tall. She said she liked the ocean. She showed me a beach, gave me a peach and pulled out the suntan lotion. Now, my head is fast, but this girl's was faster. She was looking for a real good time. I said, 'Close your eyes. I gotta surprise.' And I ran away with a bottle of wine."
 
Mustard Plug - You
 
ARE "FRIENDS" ELECTRIC? - Gary Numan

None of that Sugababes crap
 
George Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue
 
'Attack (Live)' - System Of A Down.
 
Tomorrow's Eve - Lost
Mirror of Creation (2003)
 
The Cure - A Forest
Seventeen Seconds (1980)
 
Sean Paul-Give It Up To Me
 
Erasure - A Little Respect

A great song, but I'd never seen the video before... it's classic! Look out for the references to 'soul' ;) :lol:
 
Sublime - Under My Voodoo
 
Listening to Dredg's El Cielo album. Really good stuff.
 
Kasabian - Empire.
 
Listening to Dredg's El Cielo album. Really good stuff.

that album is really good... one of those rare ones where almost every song is good.

Opeth - Face of Melinda
Still Life (1999)
 
'Nothing' - This school doesn't allow sound on computers. ;)
 
Mr. Mister-Take These Broken Wings & Kyrie
 
Feeder - Just the way i'm feeling
Bullet for my Valentine - Tears don't fall

viper
 
Warmen - Invisible Power
Accept The Fact album
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back