What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,949 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldern Earring
Twilight Zone
 
AC/DC
Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round to be a Millionaire)
 
Original Fire - Audioslave
 
Nouvelle Vague - Dance with me

Great lounge music 👍
perfect for sunday chillout
 
Good Choice.

Nouvelle Vague- Blue Monday
 
Razorlight - America.
 
Aus-Rotten - The system works for them / The Battlefield's still red

Good contrast to Nouvelle Vague^^
Very hard and political crust-punk
 
System Of A Down - Bring Your Own Bombs.
 
Octavarium- Dream Theater- Octavarium

Did I ever mention I saw them last March? They were super duper.
 
Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young
Chicago/We Can Change the World

I'm currently listening to their album 4 Way Street, a live album, in its' entirety.
 
I hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
 
Cutting Crew - Just Died In Your Arms Tonight.
 
Arctic Monkeys - Dancing Shoes
 
Stevie B-I Wanna Be The One
 
The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun King
 
The Beatles - Drive My Car
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back